RED NOSE DAY!!
I like this job because it helps those in need. I like to help everyone who needs it, but I prefer to help animals can't talk or communicate with humans. At my school, there havr already been some events to help children and the elderly, but now because of the pandemic it is no longer having them. On the red nose day I wanted to do bang jumping to make my dream come true and to raise money for the kids. My favourite job on Red Nose Day is helping children. I really admire the people who do this stpo doing other things to help those in need, they could do other things with their free time but they will help the children. Red Nose Day take places every two years, make many children happy

laura: your blog is so cool, i prefer help animals too!!!
ResponderExcluir
ResponderExcluirCool post, its very intresting, you are very brave to go bang jumping
Helena C. Ceccon 8º grade
I liked your post, I admire peolpe who do charity too! I liked the part that u said u would do a bang jump to raise money =)
ResponderExcluirayumi~
Hey!! Your post is very informative is cool that your dream is bang jumping and you would realize id and earn money to help the kids!
ResponderExcluirJasper Gomes 8º grade
I liked it because it's very neat.
ResponderExcluirmanuela
I like this blog because a like charity
ResponderExcluiri like very much of the blog, and the picture is very cool. Sophia q gomes
ResponderExcluirMurilo - I think cool you want help peoples, principally kids, this is more cool in your part
ResponderExcluirI liked your blog because it has a lot of information.
ResponderExcluirI hope I can do this one day!!!