Institute Luisa Mell

On the site you can make donations, be a godfather or godmother, adopt and get to know the store.

In this institute, there are morethan 300 animals, including dogs and cats all rescued from the streets, wuere they are protected, fed and await the chance to be adopted.

In the part of donations, you can donate cleaning, disease preservatives, ideal food and daily hospitalization. In the party of being godfather or godmother you have to know the animal, sponsor and accompany it.

In the store are a lot of things, like, animal and even human clothes to match your little animal.

My opnion: I think it´s a grat job anything to help animals I gree

 

Comentários

  1. omg 300 it is so much, i wanted padronize some animal, it is so fun and cute, i visit this website and i like so much a one dog called obama, he is so beauty!!! i like your blog<3

    ResponderExcluir
  2. omg they help so many animals, its very good that you are sharing the information so more people can help them, I loved it

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Murilo Dias - 300 animals ?! With many animals must hard sleep with many animals!!! I liked the part where you say godmother and godfather, so cute

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Raphael Balan- Have many animals in this sanctuary, I liked your blog because is interesing informaitions.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. I really liked de blog because it helps a lot of animals

    ResponderExcluir
  7. I liked your blog. patronze is really cool for people who want to help a specific animal and look like you are the one who takes care of it!

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário